Thursday, August 16, 2007


For mother's day this last year, my mother's day gift to my bride was a family photo op. We decided it was time for the beach scene. We did some in balboa park a couple of years ago- so we decided we needed sand and waves.

This is the one we chose from the set. I like to call it the "pretending to be the perfect family".... cuz we don't look or act this happy and loving all the time... but it's a good target to aim for I guess. It took forever to get a digital copy from my photographer- copyright concerns and such... but after I needed a copy for my teaching this last weekend, he hooked me up.



My Photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by 2008

Back to TOP