Thursday, August 16, 2007

LASTEST FAMILY PHOTO OP

For mother's day this last year, my mother's day gift to my bride was a family photo op. We decided it was time for the beach scene. We did some in balboa park a couple of years ago- so we decided we needed sand and waves.


This is the one we chose from the set. I like to call it the "pretending to be the perfect family".... cuz we don't look or act this happy and loving all the time... but it's a good target to aim for I guess. It took forever to get a digital copy from my photographer- copyright concerns and such... but after I needed a copy for my teaching this last weekend, he hooked me up.



0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP