Wednesday, August 08, 2007

HAPPY TYLER

Today Tyler got rushed off to the dentist at 9am for the horror of big needles and 2 cavities filled. Yuck. When it was over, he was NOT happy.

This however... is how Tyler looks when he is genuinely HAPPY!!!! I love it when high school kids laugh in my ministry. I love it when my own 3 kids do. I think laughter is a personal value of mine. I need to do it more. However, ironically... I cried several times when looking at my pictures of my kids this vacation. They are very happy. I wish I could make them this happy every day.

Thanks Will, Tom, Cass, and Zach for towing them all over Trinity lake to bring true joy to their world. As always... you can give the picture a click if ya want to really see a big smile fill your screen!!

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP