Tuesday, August 07, 2007

CHERRY FLATS


While camping, one of my favorite things to do is to get in a little hiking. One short mile long hike that we as a family do every few years is to a place called Cherry Flats. It's a brief walk up a fire road/trail to a place right off the road in a cold snow melt fed creek. The boys all jumped the 10 or 12 feet off the rock into the swimming hole this year. Even the dog went for a swim. I took a grip of pictures. Here's some of them jumping, hiking, and even a few photos of our friends the Raby's. I personally think I could make some money off the photo of Cassidy kissing her nephew.


1 comments:

Anonymous,  10:55 AM  

You have my permission to make money off that picture. Tell me what magazine it will appear in!!
Jill

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP