Thursday, August 30, 2007

I GOT ACCEPTED!

Surprise, Surprise... but today I got this e-mail:

Congratulations, the iStockphoto administrators have determined that your images are commercially and technically ready for iStockphoto.com. Please begin uploading at your convenience.
So now I am officially a provider for istockphoto.com. I have been brewing on doing this for some time now, and with several people saying, something like, "you should sell your photos". So, I decided to give it a whirl. So last week, I took 3 of my photos and uploaded them onto an application to be a provider for a professional graphics site that I buy pics off for ministry slides a lot. Maybe my photos will be on a billboard someday. How cool is that?

Here's the 3 pics I applied with in low quality dpi.... no stealing now ya know :).



2 comments:

Jim 10:35 AM  

congrats Brian. That is cool. I hope that works out. The three pictures look great.

...Jim

Unknown 10:58 PM  

Shut up, you're a photographer too?! You're pictures are really good! The many talents of B.Berry

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP