Ok.. so over the past 16 years as a youth pastor, I have made a reputation for myself. In an effort to keep my house from getting toilet papered every 5 seconds, I have made it my motto that "I won't get mad, I won't get even, but I will get one or two up."
So, after having been toilet papered, or my car trashed, or even one time a student broke into my house and pranked the inside... I have retaliated.
- removed tires of cars at school and left their car on them sideways.
- built a crate around a car outside once while youth group was going on inside.
- put a dead 3 pound trout under a student's bed once. that smells later. bad.
- hosed people down in many locations, even once to a college aged secretary who orchestrated a prank.
- dowsed one girl in slop from the kitchen clean up crew.
- and the list goes on.