Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ZAPPED

It’s so dang dry in the air down here that I think there’s static electricity in everything. Every time I get out of car, no matter what I touch before, on the way out or otherwise, I get shocked.

Last night, my dog shocked me in the foot when he stood up off the carpet and walked by.

On Friday night, after church I kindly leaned over to kiss my wife and got shocked on the lips. All sorts of electric puns are here being omitted.

If only I could make it happen on command, I could have some fun with this. It'd be like junior high all over again.

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP