Monday, January 15, 2007

BRRRR

It is stinkin cold here. Like below freezing at night. I have either lost for forever or just for the winter, all 5 hibiscus plants I had, two banana palms, 2 king palms, and several other smaller ones. If so, this cold is costing me a bunch. Not to mention that I thought I didn't need a coat anymore except in the snow..... which if it's going to be this cold here it should at least rain so it can snow in San Diego. I need a snowball fight with my kids and we definitely need a snowman.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  11:04 AM  

nu uh just return them to lowes or home depot or where you got them almost all nurseys have a one year promise their plants wont die

if they wontgive you your money they will proably at least let you exchange them

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP