Monday, January 29, 2007

HOUR 6

This episode of 24 was kinda non-climatic. All I have is a bunch of questions. But only one seems to matter.

What will become of TOM and how will KAREN HAYES get her job back? Maybe that's 2 questions.

Oh... and I'm a little bummed that next week's pre-view scenes already showed me how Jack gets uncaught and that he's already back to torturing his brother. That was a bummer. I'm also bored with the president's sister's boss' plot. I could be totally fine if they left this out of the show all together.

2 comments:

Ryan Lee Sharp 9:25 AM  

Word man. Good to hear from you. Hope San Diego has been a good move. And now we're in SF. Ha. We should connect sometime. Email me here.

Anonymous,  10:46 AM  

yeah, sometimes the 24 writers can really draaag story lines. bah.

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP