Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SMALL WORLD

While sitting on the can today I noticed my boxers were made in Indonesia. I think that's weird. I don't know if I'll ever go to Indonesia, but evidently my underwear have been there. If I go there, I'm going to have to find the factory and thank them kindly.

This random thought started a body search. Here's what else I found:

  • my shoes and pants: Made in China
  • my hat: Made in Bangledesh and Patented by the European Union- go figure.
  • my long sleeve shirt: Made in Pakistan
  • my short sleeve I'm wearing under it (it's a cold day): Made in Madagascar
  • my cell phone: made in Korea
2 OBSERVATIONS:
  1. I'm a walking representative of the U.N.
  2. Do we actually make anything in this country?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  5:06 PM  

we made 24
:D

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP