Saturday, March 22, 2008

GO-CART BUILDING

Today was my first day off in a while. I slept in. Had a cup of coffee. Picked up my parents from the airport, and then sat down to be lazy when TJ said, "Can you help me build a go-cart?" I thought about it and said, "What are you going to build it with?" He said, I don't know. Spare stuff.?.?

So, we went out into the garage...

  • 2 bike wheels off a busted bike.
  • 3 lengths of 2x4
  • 1 wood crate
  • 2 training wheels
  • and some nuts and bolts later...

we had a go-cart to rival the land of go-carts.

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP