Monday, March 24, 2008

EASTER

Easter was a kick. Started pretty early and was at church until about 1pm. I loved church. Read: "LOVED it". It was so fun, exciting, and inspiring. Made me want to live more intentionally for Jesus and do a great job as a youth pastor at Journey, just so that I can hold up my end of the deal. I love the fact that I can invite a student or their parents to come and know they will all have a great time. So cool and so challenging.

After church we headed back to our house. My parents are here in town. We had the neighbors from down the street up for an egg hunt with their youngest kids and then dinner with everyone after. When we add the Cleaves family, a college room mate of one of their children, and Matt (a former student who we have taken in during some tough times and has been living with us for about 2 weeks now) and you end up with 14 people for dinner. So much fun.

Here's some pics:


0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP