Friday, June 22, 2007

BECOMING A FISHERMAN

I fished a lot as a kid in streams during the summer. Mostly really small fish. So, it doesn't take a lot to please me. Give me a pole, a river, and somewhere to hike next to cold water and I'm good for days. I really enjoyed fishing in the lakes and streams of Adak. There were some salt water dolly varden trout that were starting to run up the streams- and most were between 14 and 16 inches long and put up a pretty good fight... they even jump a little which is cool. Most we threw back. Some we kept... to watch the eagles eat and to eat ourselves. Yahoo for fishing!



0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP