Wednesday, June 20, 2007

ANCHORAGE

Well, I met my dad in Seattle... one of the nicest airports in the world if you ask me. I actually stopped and took some pictures it's so pretty there. They have this HUGE glass wall where you can sit and watch the planes take off and land. It's amazing.


Dad and I then flew together to Anchorage where it was ridiculously warm. Everyone was in short sleeves and we spent some time poking around town, signed up for a guided hike the next day, and then ate a sweet fresh seafood dinner- Alaskan style.

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP