Friday, June 22, 2007

BECOMING A BERING SEA EXPLORER

After patroling the old roads on our cloudy and drizzling day 3, we decided to take a drive out to the back side of Mt. Moffett and go for a short hike to the shores of the open Bering Sea. While the view was not as "amazing" as the one from the top of Mt. Moffett, it was my favorite of the week. The birds. The crystal clear sea water. The cliffs. The long wind blown and grass covered mountain sides. All of it was beautiful. If I was going to live on this island. I'd live over there. Here's the photos in a collage and a few I pulled out full size.




0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP