Wednesday, May 23, 2007

TOTALLY DISTRACTED

This weeks Time magazine cover article is on whether Al Gore should run again. I was skimming the article when I got totally distracted by this picture of his home office:



  • Dude has- count them- 3- 30" Apple Flat Screens. Holy Moley. I'm jealous.
  • Nice flat screen TV... my office needs one of these.
  • Um... I've read a lot about the efficiency of a messy office, but this dude has piling crap down to a science. I think if my desk looked like this, I'd have to bomb the place. I certainly wouldn't let Time photograph it and publish it for the world to see.
  • What's with the frog?

2 comments:

Danny Bowers 12:36 PM  

for a man who is concerned about global warming he has like 1/3 of a forest chilling on his desk, not to mention the energy he is using up with all the electronics running at the same time, probably A/C is set at a nice 71 and also looks like his windows may not be energy effecient glass....

marko 1:14 PM  

"the frog" is an actual (well, dead) glazed giant amazonian rainbow frog. it was given to him by a tribal chief on one of his trips.

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP