Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CINCO DE MAYO

I know..... this is old news. But my wife and I got to go out on Cinco De Mayo this year... and I figured what better place to spend Cinco De Mayo than old town San Diego? It was quite the experience. Thousands of people. Music. Crafts. Art. Warm, fresh, hand-made tortillas. Grilled corn. A couple of good beverages and a nice meal. Some cold stone ice cream for dessert. I even found a parking lot in our favorite "secret" parking spot in Old Town.

It was great. But my lovely bride says it's one of those things, "We did, but won't be doing again." There were a few too many crazy drunk people evidently. She definitely should not hit the beach on July 4th with me. That makes cinco de mayo look like a prohibition re-enactment.


0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP