Saturday, June 10, 2006

WORLD CUP IS HERE

Hey, don't say I never did anything for you. I found the world cup TV schedule on line. It's a God send for all you soccer fans. Once every 4 years and now... you know how to program your Tivo for the month. Wish I had a Tivo. Instead I'm just trying to creatively plan my work schedule :). I have a friend who chose to do a month long fast from TV during June. Not smart. The largest sporting event in the world and he's fasting. Time to get my fix and prepare for coaching... I agreed to coach both TJ and Tyler's soccer teams this year so that's my excuse for watching TV instead of mowing the lawn.

1 comments:

monica 1:01 AM  

I’m sooo excited that it’s finally here. I'm definitely going to be watching. And Amen for an excuse to watch. Really how could you not watch… it’s the World Cup.

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP