Monday, May 24, 2010

FIELD TRIP DAD GOES TO AQUARIUMS

One of my roles as Dad is to try and make as many of my kid's school field trips as possible.

This last few weeks, I spent 2 days with my kids and their classes riding buses, walking around, reading signs, eating lunch, and checkin out fish.  Honestly, I like being with my kids, but it never really seems like it's that big of a deal that I'm there, especially after I've taken the 5th kid to the same place I've been 5 other times.  But to my kids, it seems to mean the world.  So, I guess it's a small price to pay to be a hero for a day while I still can and their school still lets me.

Here's my fun days with my kids in pics.

JAKE'S CLASS WENT TO THE BIRCH AQUARIUM IN LA JOLLA.  










BECKY AND BILLY'S CLASS WENT TO SEA WORLD TO CHECK OUT THEIR WILDLIFE.








0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP