Thursday, June 11, 2009

WISH ME LUCK

I entered a photo contest for non-pros. Cost was $5 a pic so I tried two. I dunno. People from all over the world can put in pics and the grand prize is $2000 or a brand new Canon 5d Mark II camera.

I have no idea if I'd score the grand prize, but here's the two photos I threw in the bucket. They just extended the deadline for entries another 2 days. So all you photo peeps, throw something in the mix and win it. :) The categories are people, children, animals, architecture, beauty, and landscape.

This one I creatively titled: "African Bugs"


This one "Becky on the Nile"

Wish me (and Becky) luck!

4 comments:

Suzie,  1:32 PM  

LOVE these pics! GOOD LUCK!!!! You're the man!

Adam and Andrea 7:08 PM  

and the winner is... my friend Brian!! :)

Neal Benson 10:09 PM  

These are super good man!

Jessica 11:34 PM  

i love looking at the pictures on that site and entered last deadline. good luck! :]

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP