Tuesday, October 07, 2008

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS

... the level of HATRED I have for money.

I hate spending it.
I hate making it.
I hate saving it.
I hate fundraising for it.
I hate managing it.
I hate planning for it in the future.
I hate watching news about it.
I hate thinking about it.
I hate worrying about it.
I hate learning about it.
I hate it at home.
I hate it at work.
I hate it in a tree.
I hate it on a plane.
I hate it with green eggs and ham.
I do not like it- no I HATE IT- sam I am.
I hate it.

yep... that about covers it. Love the sinner, hate their money.

If there's money in heaven, I might have to spend a few thousand years in purgatory to get over it.

1 comments:

max 6:34 PM  

dude, that is so money!

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP