Friday, May 30, 2008

HOLEY UGANDA MOLEY

GOD HOOKED ME UP THIS WEEK!!!

  • FINANCIAL BLESSINGS!!! Several friends, some I haven't heard from in years, who either read my blog or got a letter from my family in the mail have sent in some serious mula to help the funding of our uganda missions trip in about 6 weeks from now. We still have a LONG way to go, but WOW.... I'm so thankful for those who are helping me invest financially in this partnership with God and my family!!!! I praise God for all who are supporting us in so many ways. I'm praying that this is a life altering experience and brings HUGE amounts of encouragement to all those who even remotely are touched by this- those on our team, in my family, stateside praying and supporting, kids and families in Uganda, and so much more.
  • KAISER IS HOOKING US UP! Ok... so for all the ranting people do about their HMO, I will say that once Kaiser paid me back for what I thought was a crazy charge once, they have delivered my 3 kids, took the appendix out of my wife, and stitched us up a time or two. Well, now they are PAYING FOR ALL MY SHOTS and malaria meds!!! I don't even have to pay a co-pay. This is saving me hundreds of dollars. Like probably at least a thousand dollars for the 5 of us. Whoo hooo. That's such a huge blessing.
Thank you friends, Kaiser, and Jesus.

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP