Friday, May 16, 2008

53 MINUTES

That's how long it took me to ride my cruiser to Cosmos Cafe today. I rode to school with the kids and then left there at like 7:50 and arrived in La Mesa in time for a really nice free breakfast of quiche, potatoes, fruit, and coffee. Guess I better do some more riding. I only walked like 50 yards at the top of one hill by Grossmont High- mostly cuz my butt was made at me.

Oh... and while I was there, some legit bike riding dude arrived in one of those spandex outfits with shaved legs and a bike that is so thin that it disappears if you look at it in certain angles. Yeah, he rode to work from Oceanside. He left at like 5:40 am. And I thought my butt hurt.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  3:58 PM  

Hey Brian! Great job! You are inspiring me to get my butt sore also! Now I know why these guys (and girls) wear the $1,000 outfits to go along with their $5,000 bikes... so that they can dissapear!!

Ben V

Becky 10:29 PM  

I was absolutely delighted this morning to see you on your cruiser as I headed to the gym. Great job

Anonymous,  5:40 PM  

That's so awesome. I saw you riding as I was driving to work. Very inspiring. I can barely make the RSD route around the neighborhood, and my bike has gears. Way to go!

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP