... is when students have good clean fun.
I really love it when students just get to laugh, especially when I know that's rare in their own personal world. Tonight was one of those nights and we just simply had a great time with students at a "root beer kegger car rally". There was no agenda really. Just a good time and some root beer floats.
Ingredients for this night:
- kegs of root beer
- ice cream for floats
- volunteers to drive
- clues to hidden points and a few hidden people all over town
- cell phones for pictures
- a list of ridiculousness to do like:
- find a pregnant woman and get her to sign your belly with her due date.
- get a picture with one person in your group in hand cuffs by a cop or in a firetruck at a station
- build a pyramid in a public setting
- re-enact the iwo jima with a flag pole
great job Brian, I really had a lot of fun.
let's do that again, I haven't laughed that hard in a while
hey, if you ever need any more help, let me know. I really had fun tonight.That stuff fills my tank. I'm not saying I don't love it when students make more significant decisions with their life, but I really it just does something to warm my heart when I watch students engage in great fun and laughter.
I think they need it really. I know I do.