Sunday, May 08, 2011

CELEBRATING MOMS

If you work in student ministries for like an hour, you'll quickly discover that moms that are present in the lives of their kids are way too rare a privilege.  My kids are beyond blessed with the mom they have. Shannon and I are both blessed beyond words with the Moms God gave us both.  

Knowing how God managed to pull our family together from literally half way around the world is crazy to me.  Our family is a ride.

Here's some pics from our afternoon and dinner in La Jolla tonight as I played my role of photographer, grabbing the kids here and there for a few pics.  Thank you Jesus for how you've blessed my family.

 dog pile on a bench

 on the stairs at the La Jolla Shores Country Club


 Grandma Cheryl

 Tyler

 TJ

  Jake

 Billy

Becky

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP