I'm just one of a team of people that blog/twitter at journey.
I try and write a blog post here at least once a week, and it's read mostly by friends, ministry cohorts, and family I think. I don't believe I have much of an "internet audience", which is no big deal to me. I have not tried to create a big draw and I mostly write as a way for me to pseudo express myself and for distant friends and family to drop in on my life. It got a grip of hits when we were in Uganda adopting, but now that's slowed down and my blog reader thingy says like 400 or so of you read it in a given week- not including the facebook crowd where this automatically posts to my notes via a feed. So, whoever you are, welcome to my life in 2010 :)
Most of my posts are a mixture of my family, my ministry, my schooling, my travels, and some frequent shots via my photography... cuz that's me.
So, if you want a taste of ministry, family, leadership and leadings from some of the other people on our team based on what they post. Here's a quick list :) -
- Ed Noble (guru of tourmaline surf sessions and main teacher guy)
- Rod Kaya (guru of talks in Todd's office, announcements, and all kinds of weekend stuff)
- Todd Tolson (guru of facebook, fantasy football, computer repair, & discipleship classes.)
- Chris Rader (guru of anyone under the age of 12, ranting very irregularly, and unpainted offices)
AND I'M HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THE NEWEST BLOG addition for 2010:
- Christina Robertson (guru of long walks on the beach, road trips, and all things middle school)
So, read up people! Good stuff awaits you.
If you wanna follow some of them and few more of our staff/ministries on twitter? Here you go: