Tuesday, November 24, 2009

THE BERRYTRIBE IS DONE...

...with 2 things this fall:


#1. SOCCER FOR THE SEASON. August to November, my world is filled with hours of practice, names to memorize, games to attend, athletes to train, goals to set up, fields to chalk, and so much more. It is all encompassing as all 5 of our kids play. It finished on Saturday.

I coached TJ's U-14 boys. We finished tied for third.


I also coached Tyler's U-10 boys team. We also finished tied for third.


#2. PIANO FOR BOY NUMERO DOS. I'm not musical. In any way. I can't sing, play any instrument, or even call out the latest and greatest artist on the radio. So I don't coach anything regarding music. Instead, they can coach me. :) But if you want to play an instrument in the Berrytribe, per the family mom rules, you have to learn piano first.

Tyler finished his season of training and graduated on Sunday with a recital. You go Ty. Now he's off to play drums and he can school me :)






0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP