Saturday, August 15, 2009

CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT...

I NEED AN HTML class. I tried to tweak the blog html of our encounter blog script for a new one I found that I liked online and after 3 hours of screw ups... I gave up and went generic. Oh well. I can't figure it out.

THIS VIDEO. Yeah. I have watched it maybe 50 times. If it's real, he is either "A" totally nuts or "B" very lucky or "C" a math/physics magician or "D" all of the above. Totally crazy I tell you.

THIS VIDEO TOO: Super old, but can't figure out if it's real either. But if you pause it. His shadow stays in the right place in each frame. This is crazy too.

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP