Wednesday, April 01, 2009

HELP, I DON'T UNDERSTAND MY BOSS!

Ever said that? I have. I'm sure it's even been said of me.

Well whoever you are, you're in luck: this brilliant free article by Mark DeVries can be found at Simply and is just what the doctor ordered.

If you're a youth pastor who answers to the senior pastor, then it's a quick read and filled with WISE counsel that is directly applicable.

Read it. Apply it. Yahoo for unity.

If you're a laborer or a teacher or a student or a coach or a manager or whatever else. Just go ahead and read the above mentioned article anyway and everywhere it reads "senior pastor" just substituted the name or position of anyone you answer to.

Read it. Apply it. Yahoo for unity.

There you go. One blog post that is basically a glorified forward of a free e-mail I get. My creativity quotent just fell through the floor, but my helpfulness just went up a notch or two. Thanks Mark.

1 comments:

Unknown 8:25 PM  

Hey brian I know im not involved in youth ministry besides being the youth, but thanks for posting this.

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP