Friday, December 05, 2008

MY TWO FAVORITE WORDS

Are evidently "Stuff" and "Going".

I had a friend send me a link to this site where you can put in a url or group of words and it will create a word cloud for you.

Here's the one it made from this blog. I secretly hoped it would have had "adoption" or "kids" and "God" as the biggest ones, but nope. I'd expand on why I think the program is lame and twitter should not be so big, nor so centered, and why the cloud is not right, but I've got to get going, I have lots of stuff to do.

2 comments:

angela emmons 10:39 AM  

love how you have to get GOING because you have lots of STUFF to do =)

brian c. berry 11:45 AM  

yeah... that was an intentional joke. glad you caught it. :)

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP