Thursday, December 25, 2008

THE FIRST GIFT

In our family, the first gift is always on Christmas Eve.  I was told by my wife in our first year of marriage that it was going to be Jammies.  Every time evidently.   This year, TJ caught on and looked at his brothers and said, "Hey, it's jammies."  Kinda takes the surprise away, but my wife says that's not the point.  It's just what you wear on Christmas morning- which is chosen by Mom.

This was the first year that shannon and I did not give each other jammies. We piled all our money into one family gift and wore old jammies.  That'll be the next post.  (Shhh.  I think my wife bought herself some and didn't wrap them though.)  

Anyway, here's our beautiful children in their new pajamas.

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP