Monday, July 14, 2008

WEIRD STUFF NUMBER TWO

I really wanted to post a picture of the mechanics repair shop entitled the "tata workshop" but we passed it on the boda boda too fast and I didn't get the picture snapped. But I did get a good laugh.

I could have also posted lots of other stuff. Some will come later. For now, #2 is the stark contrast between an adobe hut and the Ugandan equivalent of a mansion right next door to one another. There's too many examples of this to count here. I'm not sure living half way around the world makes me any less responsible.


0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP