Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY #14

Today is my wife and I's official 14 year anniversary. Happy Anniversary Wife!

We celebrated it a few weekends ago when we had free childcare ala the grandma and papa, but today is the official day.

So while we were gone on vacation, my wife bought me a new ring. I wear a lot of rings, but the only gold one I wore was my wedding ring. All the rest were silver. It's also the only one I never changed or took off. But we have talked about changing it out for a silver one every now and again. Anyway, I found these rings I liked made of Titanium on our cruise a while back and then I found them again while in Dana Point.

So I tried one on and my lovely bride said I could have it and then she suggested I wear it as my wedding ring. I thought she was kidding, but evidently not.

It costs $35. Whooo hooo. Maybe I can buy one for my wife for our 20 year. I'll splurge and buy her one for $50.

So... here's my new comfort fit titanium wedding ring for my marriage of steel :)

2 comments:

bub 1:38 PM  

Nice ring. Congrats on the anniversary!!!

Anonymous,  11:34 AM  

You and your rings... you're killin' me!! ;) Happy Anniversary you two!! Love you and hope to see you in November!!

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP