Wednesday, January 09, 2008

SURVEY SUCKER

I don't do those online surveys everyone sends around. But for some stupid reason I keep entering myself in those contests where you could win a grip of money if you answer a bunch of questions and enter some secret pin number on a website that is listed at the bottom of almost all store receipts these days.

Tonight, instead of sleeping, I entered my name in 3 surveys from sales receipts:

$10,000 at Best Buy
$1,000 at Starbucks
$5,000 at Target

I've almost got the buttons memorized I swear. I also wonder if anyone actually ever wins these dumb survey prize thingys. I'm not holding my breath that I will. I'm guessing I should go to sleep and not stay up waiting for my phone to ring with my prize money.

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP