Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HURTS TO SNEEZE

Started working out again. The holidays and last years school schedule put it on a hault.

Trying to live a balanced, healthy life. Sometimes I suck at that. I'm trying to get better. Read more. Play more. Rest more. Excercise more. I'm sure that if I'm going to do all of that more something has to be done less too, not sure what that is yet. But I'm sure something is getting the axe soon.

Anyway, as I sit here working on seminary project #1 for this quarter, I sneezed and it hurts bad. I worked my abs the other day and right now they are pissed at me.

No more sneezing or laughing. Right now, both hurt.

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP