Monday, September 24, 2007

LATE TO THE PARTY

Not sure how I found myself on this post. A link to a link to a link or something. But from what I can figure, this image war below is months old.

But if you're like me and are late to the party too- here's a set of pictures that someone made taking a stab at "motivational posters" for the emergent church and such. They are satirical but feel a bit on the offense to me. But, I like this one- it made me laugh.



Here's a set that are in contrast to them. They are very good. They seem more sincere to me. I like them better. Probably because I'm not a big satire fan. This one is my favorite.



Here's the website you can make your own with in case you're late to the party and want to dance anyway. Very cool website widget.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  10:47 AM  

Wow...a lot of what those satires are poking at is sadly true. Well, at least among today's "religious" thinkers. I certianly hope the church as a whole isn't headed there.

Hey Brian! Haven't talked to you in a while. But sounds like you're having fun. Just know you're saying enough worth reading that at least one person keeps coming back to watch :)

brian c. berry 12:27 PM  

good to hear from you Blake! Thanks for stopping in. I hope the satire ain't true, but more one sided. But I think it's good to stew on sometimes.

Glad you're enjoying the blog. Enjoy your college years. They'll be gone before you know it!

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP