Sunday, September 23, 2007

FIRST PDYM COMMUNITY POST

This last week I was with some other pastors from around the country. It's a group of men and women who are trying to do student ministries and help all types of middle school and high school students find their way to love and follow Jesus. It's called the pdym community and during one meeting, they announced that we would now be having an online conversation through blogger where others could read and interact with our learnings.

Today I posted my first "article or post". Bounce over there and take a read. Add it to the spots you visit on the web. I think it's worth your time, especially if you're one of the youth pastor/leader types who read this blog.

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP