Friday, March 16, 2007

EAT, SPIT, BE HAPPY

I'm trying to write my stinkin seminary paper and keep from eating myself into oblivion. I seem to constantly drink stuff and munch on stuff while I write. Anyway, this reminded me of my sunflower seeds, so I went and got some from my newly acquired loot. As I was typing I looked down and saw David Sunflower Seeds company theme applied to the front of the package: "Eat. Spit. Be Happy." Someone at David's deserves a raise. That has got to be the best company theme ever.

My new seminary theme: Type. Spit. Finish this ...

Nevermind.

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP