Sunday, October 01, 2006

LANDSCAPING

Well,

We started landscaping our front yard last week. Something I've been wanting to do since we moved in. The front of our property has looked kinda nasty for a while and we began the process of moving our fence out to the front and building some retaining walls and planters and such. Diego and his friend Samuel have been doing most of the concrete. I do the sprinklers and electrical and whatever else Diego tells me to... He's the man. I'm enjoying working with him and practicing my Spanish.

Here's some photos of the work so far... I'll keep you posted as progress continues.. but it's a side job for Diego so he only works weekends on it. Looks like it will be another month or so before we're "done".

1 comments:

Sir James Eric Watkins 12:03 AM  

Hello.

I'm going door to door so to speak.

If you write, please visit our site: www.promiseoflight,org

Or, please tell someone who does.

We need contest entries as well as submissions.

Thank you.


~ James Eric Watkins

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP