Sunday, October 22, 2006

DISNEYLAND DAY 2

Well, as my Disneyland Day 1 post would imply, we stayed a second day at Disneyland and California Adventure park for "Disneyland Day 2". It was tons of good ol family fun. Lots of memories. Here's the photo set from day 2. My personal favorite memory... pic on top row.. second from the left, "oh yeah baby"... the words from Tyler after we zipped passed the upside down loop of the rollercoaster at California Adventure- which we had too many fast passes for our group to go on... so Tyler and I went twice, back to back. He laughed most of the time and gave me the biggest hug when it was over.

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP