Friday, September 14, 2012

MADE ME LAUGH

These two videos killed me this week.

My oldest son TJ made his first ever iMovie for a small group announcement in Encounter to a ridiculous rap song by "Krispy Kreme" that I had to listen to 47 times on the way up I-5 with he and his buddies this summer.  Totally cracked me up.  Not bad for his first swing at a video- much less a music video.  Enjoy....



And this "professional" one from Rhett and Link -my favorite youtube channel- just killed me.  You should so subscribe to these guys.  Freaking hysterical.   I thought this was the funniest thing I've seen in forever and so worth using for some dating series in the future.  Epic Manliness at it's best.  Ha ha.


0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP