Exactly one year ago today, our whole world changed.
We brought Becky and Billy home to officially become part of the Berrytribe on U.S. soil.
Since that time, we've had a year of firsts, especially for Billy and Becky. Here's a small list of what they had to wait almost 6 years before experiencing or getting:
- fly in a plane
- have a mom and dad that live with you
- have 3 older brothers
- actually pet an animal and discover they won't eat you
- go to the dentist
- go to an amusement park
- ride in a boat
- ride a train
- have their own big bed
- experience Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Independence Day, Halloween, and Birthdays as family traditions.
- go camping
- watch a movie on TV
- own your own clothes.
- have a pair of shoes that are not communal property.
- use a phone
- play a video game
- go on a picnic
- drink a slurpee
- drink clean/safe water straight from the faucet
- ride a bike