Friday, October 05, 2007

DOG EAT DOG?

I recently started adding blogs to my bloglines through some links I find when reading other sites. I reorganized them into 4 categories:

  1. friends and family
  2. pastors
  3. thinkers
  4. professional feeds
Anyway, one I put under the professional feeds category is by Tim Sanders. He's one of the original founders of yahoo or something like that- I've heard him teach at Catalyst or the Leadership Summit or something. If you ask me, the dudes a little weird. But I thought he might be interesting, so I added him.

But in his latest post he questions the "dog eat dog" reality of the world. He asks, "Really, who has ever seen a dog eat a dog?" He then proves his point by saying he thinks we life in a "dog-sniff-butt-dog world".... and he says it without even cracking a smile. I played it 4 times and laughed more and more as I heard him say this. I think I want his voice saying that phrase to be my cell ringtone. "I think we live in a dog-sniff-butt-dog world."

Take a listen for yourself.



evidently you "tune into other people" by sniffing their butt or something. I don't get it. But I think it's hysterical.

1 comments:

Danny Bowers 10:27 PM  

b. berry who are some of your thinker blogs you subscribe too???

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP