Thursday, July 19, 2007

PG-13 BLOGGIN.



After seeing two blogs that got their blog rated (marko and dan). Marko was rated G and Dan rated R. So, I finally decided to see what mine is rated out of pure curiosity. My Blog got rated PG-13.

It was because I said "crap" somewhere once and "bomb" somewhere twice. I wonder if this is how movies are rated. Very random if you ask me.

Either way, you can and should do two things.

#1. Get your blog rated here.

#2. Keep anyone 13 or under away from my blog unless supervised by a parent.

1 comments:

Becky 10:15 PM  

Yes, Lauren informed me that my blog is rated "R". No idea why! Hope you guys have an awesome time camping!

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP