Thursday, February 15, 2007

MAYBE I SHOULD TRY THIS INSTEAD...

I'm supposed to be studying for a midterm. I stopped to check e-mail and the news, only to discover this!

We used to have to take college finals outside on the grass cuz some idiot would call in a bomb threat to the building it was supposed to be in- in an effort to get the test postponed. Future generations will evidently be keeping the bomb sniffing dogs at home so the superhero manhunt can begin- you never know what wonder woman might be up to you know. Maybe this kid is onto something and I should call my seminary and claim that I just saw Jesus leave the building and head to the church next door and that Elijah and Moses were with him. That should be good for a week off school so we can pray and fast and ask them to come back. :)

I think this kid should come to class next week dressed as Robin. I triple dog dare you kid.

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP