Thursday, April 17, 2008

I CAN'T DO THAT

Whenever I go watch TJ play a musical instrument, I'm reminded that I'm not smarter than a 5th grader. Tonight was a talent show at his school, and since TJ has made advanced band at school, he and his classmates played 2 songs. When it was over, I said, "I could do that". But I only said that so he could remind me, "No you can't." I think it's so fun that I'm musically stupid and my kids are not and love reminding them how proud I am that they can read music and stuff. I so wish I could. It's my wife's fault that they can. If they can kick a soccer ball, that's my fault.

0 comments:

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP