Monday, April 21, 2008

2 MORE REASONS WHY I DON'T WATCH TV

1. Cuz I find this kind of stuff on my friends blogs.

2. Cuz my dad sends me links like this.

Who has time for tv with friends like that?

I'm a TV, movie, pop-culture trivia idiot. I don't have any grand moral reason why I don't care about or know much about this stuff. I've seen lots of shows once or twice, but I can't seem to follow faithfully pretty much any show. I bounce around here and there, but I just find myself absorbed in other things. Some of which are just as pointless and time consuming.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  12:41 PM  

It's genetic. I am a media trivia idiot, too. But, when it comes to details about how things work, how to jury-rig a repair, or some esoteric detail on life applications - I just may have an answer (or at least an opinion).

Love, Dad

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP