Saturday, January 20, 2007

POOPY PARENTING

Jake from the bathroom: Mom, can you help me wipe my bottom?

Mom: NO.

Jake: But I got poop in my underwear.

Mom: Deal with it.

Jake: All by myself.

Mom: Yep.

Mom to Dad: You're going to have to help him.

Dad to Mom: I already wiped his butt once today.

Mom to Dad: I wipe it way more than you do.

Mom to Jake: Um, how did you get poop in your underwear?

Jake: I had a really big toot (family word for fart) and it just came out too.

Dad to Mom: I hate it when that happens.

I was so excited to finally get the last kid past stroller age and out of diapers. Now, I can't wait till the last one can wipe on his own.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  5:59 PM  

This post should have been titled "Jake Sharted"!

brian c. berry 10:39 PM  

I laughed out loud at this comment. Even if it is anonymous.

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP