Tuesday, January 17, 2006

DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER

Um.. I think I need a digital video recorder. The stress level of my life in commercials of the season premiere of 24 has had me on edge for 3 days straight... I cannot believe I'm so consumed by this stinkin' tv show. I have a class on Monday nights so I now have to tape it anyway. I'm sure there's some deep spiritual lesson in this... I mean I've never followed any of the reality TV shows- not really sure why- just haven't... but this stinkin show reached out of the TV and grabbed me- there must be some deep subliminal message for my stress hungry twisted soul evidently. I was so amped in the monday night 2 hour show that I had to cut up foam for my kids bean bags in the show so I wouldn't pull out my hair instead. I think I need prayer, counseling, and a digital video recorder.

2 comments:

Max Critchfield 10:38 PM  

stop watching now, or it will consume your life. Or, stop watching it on TV, wait until it comes out on DVD, and we'll watch it together.

Jackson 6:32 PM  

Janelle and I got DVR after a conversation I thought we had. She got home from work one day and I let here know that I got "it." Once I informed her what "it" was because apparently she gave the go-ahead in my imagination, she was down with it. It certainly makes our two shows easier to keep up on: 24 and Lost.

About

My photo
San Diego, CA
Husband. Dad. Jesus Follower. Friend. Learner. Athlete. Soccer coach. Reader. Builder. Dreamer. Pastor. Communicator. Knucklehead.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP