Well, as happened last year, this year will be a repeat. Blog is going silent through the summer. I love to write and read together with youth pastors and the few non-youth ministry peeps who frequent this blog.
But for the curious or those who want to pray for me... here's why:
- HIGH SCHOOL/COLLEGE CAMP: I ran a mulit-church camp that we host at Pt. Loma Nazarene last week.
- SUMMER FUN CAMP: I'm joining my generations team staff for a week with "summer fun camp"- think VBS on steroids at our church next week.
- SUMMER SUNDAYS: Every Sunday in July and August we have an after church high school bonding event for some sweet Summer Sundays experiences.
- HOUSEBOAT TRIP: I'm taking my son and 3 of his high school friends and teaching for a week at a Shasta house boat trip in Nor Cal for a high school ministry.
- FAMILY CAMPING: I'm taking my family for a 2 week camping trip with friends and family. One week in Big Basin and one week at Trinity Lake.
- CONCERT: I'm taking my mom to go see Neil Diamond in concert. Stubhub says there's 194 tickets if you want to join us...ha ha. Gonna be awesome.
- BOOK #2: I'm trying to finish my second book on criticism before I start coaching 2 soccer teams and returning for my last year of seminary in the fall. My first book, "As For Me and My Crazy House" got a sweet review today. Thanks Austin.