I'm in a suburb of Salt Lake City and I'm trying to find the hotel I'm staying in and when I do, it's next to this Massive Ford dealership. And out in front of the dealership is this MASSIVE truck:
I think I'm getting old or changing or I dunno. Here's what i used to think:
- dang, cool truck.
- I want to get in that thing.
- How in the world do you see out of it? Who cares?!
- I bet that was fun to do.
- Let's go mud bogging.
- what a waste of money
- this is why they say America uses more resources than any other country on the planet.
- this is why kids are in poverty around the world, cuz Americans are putting $50,000 into lifting and painting fantasy dragon porn on the side of their trucks in the hopes that it will make other people buy more trucks.
- what exactly is the purpose of a side step that is 7 feet off the ground?
- I spent way too much time in Africa last year to appreciate this truck
- This truck is 10x larger than anything I've ever seen in Uganda.
- Crap... I own this same truck, just A LOT lower to the ground and a different paint job.
- I must be an idiot too.